Terms & Conditions
- Please note – we require campers and caravaners to not make any noise or disturbance after 10:30
- Please note that the number of your party does not exceed the number of people booked in or exceed the accommodation advertised. (Large parties of people are welcome but prior appointment necessary)
- Children under 16 must be kept under supervision at all times and parents must be aware that this is a working farm with farm machinery.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and exercised only in the designated area, you must ensure your pets do not foul the site and all dog waste must be put in the bins provided. (if it is deemed your dog is creating a nuisance or disturbance you will be asked to remove them from the site.)
we do not accept any breed of dog listed under the dangerous dog act.
- Vehicle drivers, motorcyclists and cyclists are required to adhre to the sites 5mph speed limit.
- All rubbish must be picked up and put in the bins provided, and where possible recycled.