Terms & Conditions
- Please note – we require campers and caravaners to not make any noise or disturbance after 10:30
- Please note that the number of your party does not exceed the number of people booked in or exceed the accommodation advertised. (Large parties of people are welcome but prior appointment necessary)
- Children under 16 must be kept under supervision at all times and parents must be aware that this is a working farm with farm machinery.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and exercised only in the designated area, you must ensure your pets do not foul the site and all dog waste must be put in the bins provided. (if it is deemed your dog is creating a nuisance or disturbance you will be asked to remove them from the site.)
we do not accept any breed of dog listed under the dangerous dog act.
- Vehicle drivers, motorcyclists and cyclists are required to adhre to the sites 5mph speed limit.
- All rubbish must be picked up and put in the bins provided, and where possible recycled.
Admission is only permitted after registering at reception.
All guests spending the night at the park must present their ID at the reception desk and sign registration forms.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
Arrivals and departures
Late arrivals must notify the park as soon as possible. Your booking will be held for 24 hours. After this period the management reserves the right to relet your unit.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Units will be allocated on arrival.
A valid vaccination certificate must accompany your dog.
The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act.
Bookings are nominative and non-transferable.
Radio, music and TV players must be kept at a low volume. Car doors and boots must be closed quietly.
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
Hired accommodation: £20 (cash only) damage/cleanliness/bracelet deposit is required on arrival and will be refunded on departure after inspection of your unit should no damage/losses be found.
Pitches: a £10.00 deposit is required on arrival and will be refunded on departure when returning the gate badge/barrier pass/toilet keys.
Reception is unmanned after 5 p.m.. Please inform the site while on your way there should you expect to arrive after this time, so that the team can provide information about your unit/pitch.
Barbecues are permitted but must be raised off the ground and attended by an adult at all times.
Open fires are prohibited.
Visitors must register at reception and pay their fee.